Main content | back to top
Shell is looking for passionate retailers to grow with us.
For over 100 years, Shell Hong Kong Limited (Shell) has been at the forefront of the drive to enable Hong Kong to meet its growing energy needs. Today, Shell supplies Hong Kong and Macau with a wide range of oil, gas and chemical products from its technologically advanced Tsing Yi Installation
Quality Fuels and Products
When you fill up with Shell, you can relax in the knowledge that Shell fuels are backed by unique technological expertise and decades of research and development by some of the best scientists from around the world.
Shell Bonus Card is our loyalty scheme, allowing our customers to save directly, enjoy convenience and go further.
Shell Select Store and Car Care Services
Shell is dedicated to ensuring our customers’ needs are met. Shell’s Select store and car care services meet our customers’ every need when they are on the road.
Global Knowledge & Expert Support
In Shell, we provide extensive support for our retailers:
- Improve your business efficiency by sharing our global learning and knowledge.
- Provide extensive induction training for all our new retailers, to prepare you for all aspects of site operations.
- Regular coaching and business advice to help your business grow.
For over 100 years, Shell has been at the forefront of the drive to enable Hong Kong to meet its growing energy needs. In order to keep up with the growing needs, we are now looking for prospective retailers to grow with us.
As a Shell retailer, you will be able to:
1. Be your own boss
- You will be able to recruit your own team, and lead from the front
- You will be able to enjoy flexible work patterns
2. Work with one of the most renowned brands and products in the world
- Become a partner of the most trusted and beloved brand in the world
- Have the right to sell Shell’s most advanced products
3. Enjoy full training and business support of Shell
- Drawing on our global learnings and experience, we provide you the best training and business support to grow your business
Roles and Responsibilities
- Deliver exceptional Health, Safety, Security and Environmental (HSSE) performance
- Monitor daily operations and performance of sales, manpower and customer service standard at fuel station, recruit and develop people
- Drive sales and promotion strategies
- Propose recommendations base on business analysis and market intelligence
- Diploma or above
- Access to funding to support business growth
- Preferably 5 years managerial experience in retail/service industry
- Willing to take up business ownership 24/7
- Submit application form
- On-site experience
- 9-12 months shadowing upon offer
Please fill out the application form below and send it to:
Attention: Retail Sales and Operations Team
Shell Hong Kong Limited
35/F, AIA Kowloon Tower,
Landmark East, 100 How Ming Street, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong
* Please quote Retailer Recruitment in your subject line
Deadline for Application is 7th May 2016.