Main content | back to top
Shell Bonus Card Promotion
Customers can redeem 2 tickets of ‘TVMost1st Guy Ten Big Ging Cook Gum Cook Awards Distribution’ free of charge upon HK$800 gasoline purchase* with the use of Shell Bonus Card.
Details are as follows:
|December 23, 2015 (Wednesday)||8p.m.||
Tsing Yi Shell Station (173 Tsing Yi Rd West, Tsing Yi)
|60 at each Shell Station|
*Terms and Conditions:
- Shell Bonus Card Promotion (Promotion) shall commence at 8 p.m. 23 December, 2015.
- During the period of Promotion, a customer can redeem 2 tickets of ‘TVMost1st Guy Ten Big Ging Cook Gum Cook Awards Distribution’ (tickets) free of charge upon HK$800 (per receipt, net of discount and coupon amount) spending on Shell FuelSave or Shell V-Power Nitro+ with Shell Bonus Card. Quota available is 180.
- Customers can top up spending with convenience store purchase ﹝except cigarettes and alcohol ﹞if the amount of fuel transaction does not reach HK$800 after full tank refuel.
- The Shell Stations may issue quota tags if deemed necessary.
- When Promotion commences or quota tags being issued, customers shall follow site staff’s instructions on queue arrangements and drive the car to the area as directed, otherwise the offer will be forfeited.
- Customers must redeem the tickets at the instance of transaction before 11:59 p.m. A maximum of 2 tickets can be redeemed per car per transaction.
- Customers must check the redeemed tickets carefully with our staff instantly on the spot. We do NOT accept any claimsafter redemption.Tickets are limited in stock. Offer while stocks last.
- Offer is only available to Shell Bonus Card (Red or Yellow) customers, but not Shell FuelSave Diesel Card or Shell Card customers.
- Shell Hong Kong Limited reserves the right to the final decision in case of disputes, and reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions hereof without prior notice.
- Details of ‘TVMost1st Guy Ten Big Ging Cook Gum Cook Awards Distribution’ refer to TVMost official website (www.tvmost.com.hk/TenBig).
- In the event of any inconsistency between English and Chinese version of these terms and conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail.