Have you ever dreamed of driving one of the Ferrari newest road cars at the Ferrari’s own private test track? To celebrate Ferrari 70th Anniversary, Shell Helix Ultra is offering a once-in-a-lifetime trip to the birthplace of Ferrari – The Ferrari Factory in Italy for you. You will be driving Ferrari 488 GTB full day on the world famous Fiorano Circuit with instruction by professional Ferrari racing instructors. Unleash your inner racing driver!
Date: 21-23 November 2017 (3 Days 2 Nights)
Venue: Ferrari Factory in Maranello, Italy
- Full Day driving Ferrari 488 GTB
- Guided tour of the Ferrari Factory and Museo Ferrari
- Meals at Ristorante Cacallino and Ristorante Montana
- Gala Dinner at the Museo Ferrari
Fee: €2,700* (Original price of tour: €4,200)
Application Start Date: 1 September 2017
Application Deadline: 15 September 2017
Quota for Hong Kong Region: 4+
Registration Prerequisites: Upload a receipt of purchase of exactly HK$488 Shell V-Power and a photo of Shell Helix Ultra Motor Oils
Only limited quotas are reserved for Shell’s customers in Hong Kong, first come first served! For enquiries, please email to HK-Lubes@shell.com.
* The original price of the tour is €4,200, of which the participant will be responsible for €2,700 to be paid directly to Shell Motorsports Event while Shell Hong Kong Helix Ultra Team will sponsor the balance of €1,500. Fees exclude airline tickets. The organizer of this tour is Shell Motorsports Event, Shell Hong Kong Limited is only responsible for invitations, registration and payment arrangements. Subject to terms and conditions attached.
+ This tour is organized for Shell customers around the world and is subject to minimum requirement of participants. If the minimum number of participants is not achieved, Shell has the right to cancel the tour at any time before departure, and will refund all amounts that participants have paid to Shell, without interest or other fees. Shell shall not be liable for any losses, costs and expenses participant may incur as a result of the cancellation nor will any other compensation be payable. For the avoidance of doubt, Shell will also not be paying to participants the sponsorship amount mentioned in the terms and conditions. For details please refer to the terms and conditions attached.