Low emissions, maintenance saving and fuel economy2 – ideal for trucking and public transport applications.
Shell Rimula Ultra is formulated with Shell’s innovative Dynamic Protection Plus technology, which features a combination of Shell’s most advanced adaptive system and its gas-to-liquid synthetic base oil, which is produced by a process that converts natural gas into a crystal-clear product. Dynamic Protection Plus provides outstanding engine protection:
- Its adaptive technology protects against engine wear across all terrains and weather conditions, and has proven start-up capabilities in extreme temperatures.
- It fights against acid and deposit build-up so that the engine is protected under various conditions.
- It is designed to protect engines in a wide range of environments,7 which can result in longer oil-drain intervals8 and engine life.
Shell Rimula Ultra provides:
- Low Emissions – Low Sulphated ash, phosphorus and sulphur (SAPS) formulation for catalyst protection. Designed to reduce diesel particulate filter (DPF) blocking.4
- Up to 56% better engine wear protection.1 Exceeds ACEA, MAN and MB specifications for wear and cleanliness.
- Up to 2.0% fuel economy2
- Longer Oil Drain Interval (ODI)3
- Upto 69% Less Cross Head Wear5
- Upto 76% less Ring Wear and 71% less Lead corrosion6
SAE viscosity grade: 5W-30
API: CJ-4, CI-4, CH-4, CG-4, CF-4, CF; ACEA: E6,E7,E9; Caterpillar: ECF-3; Cummins: CES 20081; Deutz: DQC IV-10 LA; IVECO: TLS E6 (meets requirements); JASO DH-2; MACK: EO-O Premium Plus; MAN: M3477, M3677; MB-Approval 228.51, MTU: Category 3.1; Renault Trucks: RLD-3; Volvo: VDS-4
The product specifications listed above may vary from time to time and may not all be available for sale in your specific country. To obtain a specific recommendation for your vehicle from our product portfolio, please use our free online oil recommendation tool, Shell Lubematch
For sale in franchised workshop only