Shell Helix Extend 0W-40
Shell Helix Extend is a fully synthetic motor oil expertly engineered to protect engines for up to 20,000km. It is designed from natural gas to give you stronger, long lasting engine performance.
Performance, Features & Benefits
- Low viscosity and low friction
- Low-evaporation formulation1
- Low oil consumption for less frequent top-up
- Exceptional low-temperature performance
Easier starting in cold weather; faster oil flow for quicker engine warm-up2
- Multi-fuel capability
Can be used for gasoline, diesel and gas engines, and is also suitable for biodiesel and gasoline/ethanol blends.
- Shell Helix Extend, designed from natural gas to give you stronger, long lasting engine performance.
- Superior wear and corrosion protection helps to extend engine life by protecting surfaces from wear and by helping to neutralise corrosive combustion acids.
- It is also suitable for use in modern direct injection turbocharged gasoline engines where it provides protection against damaging low-speed pre-ignition (LSPI).
SAE viscosity grade: 0W-40
Specifications: API SP; ACEA A3/B3, A3/B4
1 Based on NOACK volatility test and equipment manufacturers’ requirements.
2 Compared to higher viscosity oils.
Designed to meet your needs – whatever your driving challenges. Discover the full product range.
Shell's technical partnership with Scuderia Ferrari, race and rider profiles for the Shell Advance Asia Talent Cup and follow the Ducati team
Shell Lubricants has always been committed to providing better and excellent products and services. Check out more about our past activities and more about the first-hand experience of Shell Lubricants users.