Shell Helix Ultra Racing 5W-40
Fully synthetic motor oil – Shell’s most advanced formulation for high performance engines
Extreme-performance engines and racing conditions can cause excessive wear of bearings and other engine components.
Shell Helix Ultra Racing 5W-40 has been formulated with a higher viscosity to provide exceptional bearing protection under extreme-performance and racing conditions compared with lower viscosity oils.
Shell Helix Ultra Racing 5W-40 is designed for modified engines and racing engines using gasoline, diesel and gas, and it is also suitable for biodiesel and gasoline/ethanol blends.
Shell Helix Ultra 5W-40 provides:
- Superior wear and corrosion protection1
- Unsurpassed sludge protection2 – no other motor oil can keep your engine closer to factory clean
- Superior resistance to oil degradation3
- Low-evaporation formulation4
- Multi-fuel capability
- Developed in association with Ferrari for racing and modified engines
Specifications: API SN; ACEA A3/B3, A3/B4; Ferrari
- 20L EcoBox – exclusive to selected workshop partners only
- 1L Metal Tin – Limited Edition, NOT FOR SALE
Hong Kong exclusive selected workshop partners:
- Vital Motors Service & Parts Centre VMS - G/F Fu Yuen Industrial Building 18-22 Fui Yiu Kok Street Tsuen Wan NT
- Champion Motorsports - G/F, Mai Sik Ind. Bldg., No.1-11, Kwai Ting Rd. Kwai Chung
Macau exclusive selected workshop partners:
- Fabulous Garage - R/C,Tower 1m Green Island, R. da Ilha Verde B,R /C
1 Compared with API SN specification and based on Sequence IVA and Sequence VIII engine tests carried out at an independent laboratory.
2 Based on Sequence VG sludge test results using 0W-40.
3 Compared with API SN specification and based on Sequence IIIG oxidation and deposit tests carried out at an independent laboratory.
4 Based on NOACK volatility test and equipment manufacturers’ requirements.