Shell Adblue® at Pump
Shell AdBlue® at Pump is now available at 14 stations
What is AdBlue®?
AdBlue® is a fluid used in EURO V or above diesel vehicles to help reduce the engine’s exhaust emissions of nitrogen oxides. The fluid is sprayed into the exhaust of vehicles (after the diesel has been combusted) and helps to convert oxides of nitrogen into harmless gas and water vapour.
AdBlue® is composed of 32.5% urea and 67.5% deionized pure water.AdBlue® is a registered trademark of the German Automobile Industry Association.
What are the benefits of AdBlue® at Pump?
- More convenient: AdBlue® can be directly refilling into the AdBlue tank
- Safer: greatly reduce the risk of leakage
- Better management: company can easily manage usage and expenses
- Faster payment: Payment can be made directly with Shell Card for clearer receipt
- More environmentally friendly: can reduce the use of plastic bottles for AdBlue®
Shell AdBlue® at Pump is now available at 14 stations:
- Shell Victoria Road station: 555 Victoria Road
- Shell Kwai Chung station: 682-688 Castle Peak Road, Tai Wo Hau (Towards Kowloon)
- Shell Tsing Yi station: 173 Tsing Yi Rd West, Tsing Yi
- Shell Tseung Kwan O station: 100 Po Hong Road, Tseung Kwan O
- Shell Ma On Shan station: 21 On Shan Lane, Ma On Shan
- Shell Fanling North station: 46 Sha Tau Kok Road, Lung Yeuk Tau, Fanling
- Shell Siu Lam station: 98 Castle Peak Road, Tai Lam, Tuen Mun
- Shell Tuen Mun station: 5 Tsun Wen Road, Tuen Mun
- Shell Au Tau station: Castle Peak Road, Au Tau
- Shell Hung Shui Kiu station: 202 Castle Peak Road, Hung Shui Kiu, Yuen Long
- Shell Tong Yan San Tsuen station: 20 Tong Yan San Tsuen Road, Yuen Long
- Shell Pok Fu Lam station
- Shell Kowloon Bay West station
- Shell San Hui staiton
By Phone: +852 2506 1000
By Email: GeneralCarRequests-HK@Shell.com
Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG)
Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) is a cleaner-burning fuel with high combustion efficiency which means it is less harmful to the environment and your health.
Shell FuelSave Diesel B5
Shell FuelSave Diesel B5 is formulated with Active Efficiency Ingredients and contains up to 5% volume of biodiesel (Fatty Acid Methyl Ester, FAME).
In light duty vehicles (e.g. passenger cars and vans), it is designed to:
- improve engine efficiency from the very first tank*
- help improve fuel economy by igniting and burning more effectively*
- help prevent the build-up of injector deposits
In heavy duty vehicles (e.g. trucks and busses), it is designed to:
- save fuel over the lifetime of the vehicle*
- protect against the build-up of injector deposits, thereby helping to improve engine efficiency
- help prevent fuel system corrosion
- help prevent foaming when refueling
*Comparison between a standard diesel and that same standard diesel of the same bio-content containing our fuel economy formula. Savings may vary according to vehicle, driving conditions and driving style.
What is biodiesel?
Biodiesel (or FAME) is a type of diesel fuel that is made from vegetable or animal oil rather than fossil crude oil. FAME stands for Fatty Acid Methyl Ester and is produced via transesterification, a chemical transformation, of vegetable oils (e.g. rapeseed, soy, used cooking oil, etc.) into their corresponding esters.
Until that transformation takes place, cooking oils and other vegetable oils are simply the feedstock for biodiesel production. As such they are unsuitable for use as vehicle fuels.
Why use biodiesel?
- Can help lower ‘well-to-wheel’ CO2, and provide a sustainable alternative to conventional diesel*;
- Helps diversify the liquid road transport fuel pool;
- Can help improve energy security – particularly when domestic raw or waste materials are used which are produced sustainably;
- OEMs generally accept biodiesel blends up to B7 as part of the European specification for diesel fuel, EN590.
*Depends on several factors, such as how the raw materials for biodiesel production are produced.
Remark: Shell FuelSave Diesel B5 is currently open to businesses only