Shell Adblue® at Pump
Shell AdBlue® at Pump is now available at 11 stations
What is AdBlue®?
AdBlue® is a fluid used in EURO V or above diesel vehicles to help reduce the engine’s exhaust emissions of nitrogen oxides. The fluid is sprayed into the exhaust of vehicles (after the diesel has been combusted) and helps to convert oxides of nitrogen into harmless gas and water vapour.
AdBlue® is composed of 32.5% urea and 67.5% deionized pure water.AdBlue® is a registered trademark of the German Automobile Industry Association.
What are the benefits of AdBlue® at Pump?
- More convenient: AdBlue® can be directly refilling into the AdBlue tank
- Safer: greatly reduce the risk of leakage
- Better management: company can easily manage usage and expenses
- Faster payment: Payment can be made directly with Shell Card for clearer receipt
- More environmentally friendly: can reduce the use of plastic bottles for AdBlue®
More in Motorists
Wherever you’re going, every new journey promises special memories and delightful moments for you and your loved ones.