Diversified Potential Development Project
Sports is the theme of the Diversified Potential Development Project this year following “Harmonious Fitness Day” for building up students’ confidence and unleashing their energetic potentials through sports interaction with teachers, parents and volunteers, leading diversified development and life growth.
Every principal in Hong Kong Special Schools will select maximum 3 students in their schools to be granted this recognition according to their performance and information provided on diversified ability development based on theme of the project for the year. The school may complete the online registration form by filling in the information and confirming the attendance of “Harmonious Fitness Day” (Chinese version only). Uploading the relevant document(s) on the last 3 years of their participation in sports activities or achievements (such as certificates). The awarded students will receive a subsidy of HK$500 together with a certificate and able to attend the " Harmonious Fitness Day” on July 3, 2018.
Details of “Harmonious Fitness Day” are as follows:
Date : 3rd July 2018（Tuesday）
Time：2:30pm – 5:00 pm
Activities: Physical and Fitness Tests、Kinball Game、Rainbow umbrella Game、Tai Chi class
- A Hong Kong resident
- Aged 11 or above on or before June this year
- Eligible nominees for the Diversified Potential Development Project are students with SEN who is currently studying either in special or ordinary primary/ secondary schools
- Schools under Hong Kong Special Schools Council will receive nomination letters for the “Diversified Potential Development Project" and submit the online application via the provided link on the letter.
- The Principals in Hong Kong Special Schools Council will able to nominate students in their schools to grant the recognition.
- Fill in online application form
- Upload the related activities photos or certificates
- Upload the parental consent form with signature
- Please submit the online application form on or before 18th May 2018. Late applications will not be accepted.
- Please submit the photographs or data on awardees’ sports participation or achievement (such as a Certificate of Commendation) in the last 3 years to the listed webpage from invitation letter on or before 8th June, 2018. Late submission will not be accepted.
- Should you have any enquiries, kindly contact the secretariat of the Scholarship at 3511- 3378 or contact Ms. Lai, Infinite PR via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and conditions on the “Harmonious Fitness Day”:
- All participating students are required to complete and sign the consent form by the parents and submit it to the drive before attending the " Harmonious Fitness Day ".
- The Organiser will do photo-taking and video-shooting on that day; the photos and video(s) will be used for promoting the Scholarship. Please reply the willingness of the students on the photo-taking and video-shooting arrangement in the online registration form
- Under any condition, the organizer will not afford the obligation of the students’ danger.
- The organizer has the final rights on the activity and rules.
Shell Hong Kong Limited
Hong Kong Special Schools Council
Social Welfare Department