Find the right oil with our LubeMatch tool.
Shell Helix Ultra ECT C2/C3 0W-30
Fully synthetic motor oil – Shell’s ultimate protection for vehicle emission systems.
Give your engine superior performance and protection with the advanced benefits of Shell Helix Ultra ECT C2/C3 0W-30 – our most advanced formulation to date. The latest in our high-quality range of fully synthetic motor oils, it’s proven to deliver greater performance than ever before. Thanks to our Emissions Compatible Technology (ECT), Shell Helix Ultra ECT C2/C3 was developed to help keep the most modern diesel and gasoline engines free of dirt and build up.
In testing, our best-ever formulation achieved superior results – from excellent piston cleanliness to fuel efficiency and unsurpassed protection from wear and corrosion. Combining Shell PurePlus Technology and high performance additives, Shell Helix Ultra ECT C2/C3 delivers even higher levels of cleansing and protection.
Shell Helix Ultra ECT C2/C3 0W-30 provides:
- Up to 2.6% greater fuel economy1
- Unsurpassed corrosive wear protection up to 3x better than the latest industry standard2
- up to 4x better wear protection3 than the latest industry standard.
- 45% cleaner pistons4 than the industry standard
- Protects emission systems by helping to keep diesel particulate filters clean
- Unsurpassed sludge protection – no other motor oil cleans your engine better5
Specifications: ACEA C2/C3; API SN; VW 504.00/507.00; MB-Approval 229.52, 229.51, 229.31; Fiat 9.55535-GS1, 9.55535-DS1* (meets requirements); Porsche C30.
*Should not be used for Fiat SDE 1.3L Euro 6 engines.
1 Based on ACEA M 111 fuel economy results compared with an industry reference oil
2 Based on Sequence VIII corrosion test vs API SN using SAE 0W-30
3 Based on Sequence IVA vs API SN using SAE 0W-30
4 Based on DV4TD piston deposit test using SAE 0W-30
5 Based on Sequence VG sludge test performance on SAE 0W-30