About Shell Card E-Invoice
Manage your invoices in a timely and environmentally friendly way
Now you can access all your Shell Card invoices online
Enjoy the fast, secure e-invoicing via Shell Card Online for the most convenient way to receive, handle and store your Shell Card invoices.
Shell Card e-invoicing is:
- Fast – you can download your invoice on the first day of next month*
- Efficient – both your current invoice and historical invoice record are easily accessible*
- Less impact on the environment – a paperless solution
Register for e-invoicing at Shall Card Online now!
E-invoice is the default invoice format for any new account from now on. If you prefer paper invoice (customer will be charged for a fee), please complete the form, sign and affix your company chop at the below registration form and return to us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 2506 1019 – your application would be processed promptly!
To support environment protection, we are in the progress to introduce E-invoice to our existing customers. The following fee will be charged to customers who choose to use paper invoice.
|Paper Invoice||$15 each invoice|
|Duplicate Paper Invoice||$15 each duplicate paper invoice|
*e-invoice will normally be available on the first day of each month, however, please be aware that there may be certain delay due to technical issues. Historical e-invoice records will only be accumulated starting from the first month in which customer receives the e-invoice via Shell Card Online for 12 months.
Terms and Conditions:
- If you prefer paper invoice (customer will be charged for a fee), please complete the form below, sign and affix your company chop at the below registration form and return to us by email to email@example.com or fax to 2506 1019
- Customer will be charged for a monthly fee of HK$15 for each paper invoice and duplicate paper invoice respectively if they do not register for E-invoice. The fee will be shown on the monthly invoice and statement as “SIMPLE FEE”.
- Upon registering E-invoice, all card branches under the payer account will be entitled to E-invoice. Please note that customer cannot apply for paper invoice just for individual card branch.
- Shell Hong Kong Limited (‘Shell’) ensures a Customer’s information collected herein will only be used for the purpose of the Promotion and the setting up of a Shell Card e-invoicing service.[LT1]
- Usage of Shell Card Online represents the understanding and acceptance of the Shell Card Online terms and conditions by the Customer, which are available on the Shell Card website (www.shell.com.hk/shellcard) and the Shell Card Online website when you log in.
- For any disputes, Shell reserves the right to the final decision.
- In the event of any inconsistency between the English version and Chinese version of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.